Now when you view an individual event page (e.g. New Square Dance Club Circle 8’s Opening Night), rather than seeing the name of an attached file, you'll see a thumbnail image. Clicking the image will open the full file.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sat, 04/27/2019 - 3:48:AM
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sun, 01/20/2019 - 12:40:AM
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sat, 08/18/2018 - 9:31:PM
You may have noticed, a new Learn To Dance page has been added to the left side menu. It lists all the upcoming lesson opportunities where new students will be accepted (as opposed to lessons being once they are closed).
A calendar sub-menu is there too if that view is preferable and past events can be seen on it.
It's been a long time in coming, but should prove to be a great resource for bringing in new participants.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sun, 01/21/2018 - 3:52:AM
The Calendar in the left side menu has been expanded. Clicking it will still show all of the upcoming events, but now will also show sub-menu choices. Clicking one of those will show only those events on a calendar. So, for example, ASRDA related events such as delegates meetings, quarterly dance, etc. can ben viewed without everything else.
While Lessons is one of the choices, that subject is important enough that it will soon have its own Topics menu as well. News about lessons and the lessons calendar will be included there.
For questions or feedback, use the Contact Us page.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sun, 03/26/2017 - 2:38:AM
Do you have some video of your club dancing? If so, please send it (via the Contact Us page). The plan is to make a montage to put a little flair on the home page.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sun, 03/26/2017 - 2:32:AM
Submitters, when you log in you'll now see an additional shortcut called My Content. This will show you only your submissions. The best part is that it will include any that have not been published yet so you can make changes without waiting or submitting a second event or article.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sun, 03/12/2017 - 2:33:AM
Good news for y'all who submit "content" to the site. A recebt addition will let me know as soon as you do so I'll know to publish it without you promtpting me to do so!
P.S. If you have news or an event of interest to Austin area square and/or round dancers, please to submit it. If you're not familiar with the process, please use the Contact Us page and I'll be happy to explain it to you.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sat, 03/04/2017 - 7:54:PM
In order to conserve space on the web site, several things have been moved around:
- The menu across the top, under the banner has been removed. The links that were there are now in the Topics menu.
- Signing up for the weekly email newsletters can now be found in Email Newsletters in the Topics menu.
- Searching the site can now be done by visiting Search in the Topics menu.
- The Login has been moved from a separate block to the Topics menu.
Hopefully it's all clear and sensable. If not, find the Contact Us link in the Topics menu.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Fri, 01/13/2017 - 4:40:PM
This site has been upgraded to use the latest version of the Drupal content management software.
While managing the site and authoring content are much improved, the layout and such have been maintained so it should look very familiar to everyone who is familiar with previous version of the site.
We strive to make it easy to find everything of interest. If you can't, have questions, or care to offer suggestions. please visit the Contact Us page and tell us about it.