- Submitted by: p3nd3r on Sat, 02/24/2018 - 9:51:AM
- Submitted by: JorgeParis on Mon, 02/19/2018 - 7:13:PM
The schedule and session rates are up for Shoot The Lone Star 2018 March 2nd-4th in Austin TX at the Austin Recreational Center, 1301 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, TX 78701. Please take a look and come join us for a fun weekend. We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor!
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Wed, 02/07/2018 - 4:19:AM
The flyer for the dance has been published and is attached to the event listing here!
- Submitted by: p3nd3r on Sun, 01/28/2018 - 2:35:AM
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Sun, 01/21/2018 - 3:52:AM
The Calendar in the left side menu has been expanded. Clicking it will still show all of the upcoming events, but now will also show sub-menu choices. Clicking one of those will show only those events on a calendar. So, for example, ASRDA related events such as delegates meetings, quarterly dance, etc. can ben viewed without everything else.
While Lessons is one of the choices, that subject is important enough that it will soon have its own Topics menu as well. News about lessons and the lessons calendar will be included there.
For questions or feedback, use the Contact Us page.
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Mon, 01/01/2018 - 11:59:AM
Shirts 'n' Skirts will host mainstream level lessons every Wednesday evening beginning in January 2018.
Jan 10 & Jan 17 are free open house nights.
- Submitted by: p3nd3r on Sat, 12/30/2017 - 6:52:AM
- Submitted by: p3nd3r on Fri, 11/24/2017 - 11:38:AM
The December 2017 RCS pdf file is available for everyone to download free of charge. Please copy, print, share, and email the 'Round the Capitol Square' Newsletter with others. All pages except for the flyers and poster are numbered.
Here is a Signup link to receive weekly ASRDA Events and News.
Free Adobe PDF Reader downloaded using this link
- Submitted by: mikerrtx on Thu, 11/09/2017 - 11:40:AM
Country Cuzzins-Dark Nov. 23 Happy Thanksgiving!
Country Cuzzins-Nov 30- Cuzzins will be dancing in Llano
Country Cuzzins dance every Thurs. 7:00-9:00 pm unless noted otherwise
- Submitted by: p3nd3r on Fri, 09/22/2017 - 11:40:AM